Dr. John Dixon Hunt: Published Works
This display showcases a selection of published works by John Dixon Hunt in the collection of Old Dominion University Libraries. A prolific writer, John Dixon Hunt is a scholar and emeritus professor of the History and Theory of Landscape at University of Pennsylvania’s Department of Landscape Architecture. Dr. John Dixon Hunt will be the guest scholar for an upcoming lecture sponsored by ODU’s Art Department on Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7pm in the University Theatre. The lecture is free and open to the public.
This exhibit features seven student works produced in ARTS 304: Color class taught by Peter Geiger, studio art adjunct faculty member of the Art Department. These selected pieces were a product of a recent assignment during the current Spring 2015 semester. The assignment required each student to replicate or creatively alter a historic color model.
Hofheimer Art Library Spring Break Hours (March 7 – 15) are as follows:
- Saturday (Mar. 7): 1pm – 5pm
- Sunday (Mar. 8): CLOSED
- Monday – Friday (Mar. 9 – 13): 8am – 5pm
- Saturday (Mar. 14): CLOSED
- Sunday (Mar. 15): 1pm – 5pm
Hours for the Learning Commons and Perry Library are:
- Sunday, March 8: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Monday, March 9-Friday, March 13: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Circulation Services closes at its normal 7:30 pm time on Friday March 13.
- Regular Spring hours resume on Saturday, March 14.
Enjoy your spring break!
Come by and browse our new titles section to see recent acquisitions inside Hofheimer Art Library located in the Barry Arts Building.